Mahr Federal Model 130B-16 Large “Long Block” Comparator Calibrator
- Designed for measuring blocks above 4.000″ (100 mm) but capable of checking shorter blocks as well.
- Linear ball slide for smoothly moving long gage blocks without danger of tipping them over.
- Large platen area for staging blocks before measurement – critical to achieving thermal equilibrium with the gage.
- Fully counterbalanced “floating measurement frame” to isolate measurements from vibration.
- Open frame design allows comparison measurement of large disks, up to 24″ in diameter.
- Can be operated from the same computer as 130B-24.
- Scale on left-hand post allows rough positioning, and micrometer-style spindle allows smooth, easy mechanical fine-adjustment.
Please email if you have any questions or would like to speak with someone in person. Call Bullseye Calibration in Connecticut to discuss the machine or payment options.
We do accept Personal, Company and Bank Checks, as well as Bank Wire Transfers, and Money Orders.
We sell sensitive test and measurement equipment here on Ebay. We strive for 5-star service, so we invest a great deal of time and care to package all of our items safely for shipment. This attention to detail means it may take up to 10 days for us to prepare and ship your units out of our facility. We want to support you throughout the transaction and want you to be satisfied, so please to contact us at Bullseye Calibration in Connecticut with any questions or concerns. We do out best to ship quickly, but never at the expense of quality delivery.
All units are being sold “WITH A 30 DAY RIGHT OF RETURN”. The auction description is written as a guide, we strongly recommend that you come view and test the units at our facility. Feel free to give us a call at Bullseye Calibration in Connecticut, and we will help answer any questions that you may have, before you purchase an item. We do not accept returns so please call with any questions that you have BEFORE you bid.