Quasar International RI-2000 Resonant Inspection NDT Test System
- Quasar International Nest Station with probes
- Three Probes, one probe tip appears sheared/broken (see picture)
- Quasar International Computer Enclosure
- Quasar International RI-2000 Transceiver
- Computer (Windows 2000 – No password)
- Powers up, no errors
- Software loaded on computer
- All cables pictured
- There appears to be a custom cable connecting the Nest to the Enclosure
- Powers up
- Computer turns on – there may be passwords on the software that we are unaware.
- Windows Loads
- Galaxy, Galileo, Copernicus, are able to be opened
- When running Qproduct with the previous owners parts, the “fail” button illuminates and the computer returns a “failure” This appears to be indicating the part “failed” inspection. This maybe an inaccurate test because one of the probes (transducers) appears to be broken
- When running Galaxy, we tested the part. The software is able to run a “sweep” and returns some values in the software. We performed this test (with the part in the same position) several times. The value returns appear similar from test to test (see video).
- This is the extent of our test
- Power button does not illuminate, it appears to be a burned out bulb
- All lights buttons respond
- “Lift” raises and lowers the probes/transducers
Please give us a call at Bullseye Calibration in Bloomfield, CT to discuss unit. All duties and customs fees to paid by bidder.
We sell sensitive test and measurement equipment here on Ebay. We strive for 5-star service, so we invest a great deal of time and care to package all of our items safely for shipment. This attention to detail means it may take up to 10 days for us to prepare and ship your units out of our facility. We want to support you throughout the transaction and want you to be satisfied, so please to contact us at Bullseye Calibration in Bloomfield, CT with any questions or concerns. We do out best to ship quickly, but never at the expense of quality delivery.
This unit is being sold as-is. The auction description is written as a guide, we strongly recommened that you come view and test the units at our facility. Feel free to give us a call at Bullseye Calibration in Bloomfield, CT, and we will help answer any questions that you may have, before you purchase an item. We do not accept returns so please call with any questions that you have BEFORE you bid.