Intertest 1014-CBL Bubble Detection Systems MIL-STD 883, 750 and 202 NG27
- Exceeds Requirements of MIL-STD 883, 750 and 202.
- Built-in 3x Magnifying Lens
- Dual Illumination Lamps each exceed 18,000 Ft-candles
- Digital temperature controller using a precision platinum RTD Sensor displays tank temperature to 0.1 degrees C with easy front panel access for calibration and setpoint adjustments.
- Fluorocarbon Saver Condenser Ring reduces costly evaporation particularly when used in conjunction with InterTest Coolant Circulation System (Model 1014-CBC).
- Built-in 0.45 Micron Filtration System may be initiated with fluid at operating temperature. After filtration is complete, the fluid returns to operating temperature automatically. (Ideal for operator lunch breaks and between shifts.)
- Dual Horizontal Heating Elements, each capable of bringing fluid to 125 degrees C. (If one element fails, the other enables operator to continue to test).
- All Stainless Steel construction with 1/4″ thick Pyrex glass
- Microprocessor Control
- Over Temperature protection circuit
- Hundreds of field-tested units
Please email if you have any questions or would like to speak with someone in person. Call Bullseye Calibration in Bloomfield, Connecticut to discuss the machine or payment options.
We sell sensitive test and measurement equipment here on Ebay. We strive for 5-star service, so we invest a great deal of time and care to package all of our items safely for shipment. This attention to detail means it may take up to 10 days for us to prepare and ship your units out of our facility. We want to support you throughout the transaction and want you to be satisfied, so please to contact us at Bullseye Calibration in Bloomfield, Connecticut with any questions or concerns. We do out best to ship quickly, but never at the expense of quality delivery.
All units are being sold “WITH A 30 DAY RIGHT OF RETURN”. The auction description is written as a guide, we strongly recommend that you come view and test the units at our facility. Feel free to give us a call at Bullseye Calibration in Bloomfield, Connecticut, and we will help answer any questions that you may have, before you purchase an item. We do accept returns so please call with any questions that you have BEFORE you bid.