The Fowler-Bowers 54-364-200 Electronic Holemike Set
54-364-200 Fowler/Bowers XTD Electronic Holemike Set: 4-8″/100-200mm
The 54-364-200 Fowler XTD Electronic Holemike set is made up of the following:
- Fowler/Bowers XT Head: 4-5″/100-125mm
- Fowler/Bowers XT Head: 5-6″/125-150mm
- Fowler/Bowers XT Head: 6-7″/150-175mm
- Fowler/Bowers XT Head: 7-8″/175-200mm
- Fowler/Bowers XT Setting Ring: 5″/125mm
- Fowler/Bowers XT Setting Ring: 7″/175mm
- Fowler/Bowers XTD Electronic Holemike Readout: 4-8″/100-200mm
The Fowler/Bowers XTD Electronic Holemikes are the new generation of the Fowler/Bowers bore micrometers. The XTD electronic holemike bore gages now have extended travel with fixed anvils. Operators no longer have to worry about switching out the anvils as in past generations. All XTD Electronic Holemikes come standard with a ratchet stop which ensures better repeatability among operators. The “two-button” electronics are easy to operate and have the capability of storing up to three preset sizes.
- Large easy-to-read display
- Direct inch/metric conversion
- Ratchet stop for consistent measurement
- Resolution: .00005″/.001mm
- RS-232C output
- Setting rings included in all sets
Please email if you have any questions or would like to speak with someone in person.
We sell sensitive test and measurement equipment here on Ebay. We strive for 5-star service, so we invest a great deal of time and care to package all of our items safely for shipment. This attention to detail means it may take up to 10 days for us to prepare and ship your units out of our facility. We want to support you throughout the transaction and want you to be satisfied, so please to contact us at Bullseye Calibration in Connecticut with any questions or concerns. We do out best to ship quickly, but never at the expense of quality delivery.
All units are being sold “WITH A 30 DAY RIGHT OF RETURN”. The auction description is written as a guide, we strongly recommend that you come view and test the units at our facility. Feel free to give us a call at Bullseye Calibration in Connecticut, and we will help answer any questions that you may have, before you purchase an item. We do not accept returns so please call with any questions that you have BEFORE you bid.